Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weekend trip to Denver

This past weekend I was in Denver. My primary purpose was to attend Group's "HOW2 Conference" on children's ministry, but I also was blessed to spend time with three close girlfriends: Jess, Laura, and Lisa. It was a rejuvenating and refreshing weekend, full of encouragement on many levels. God used the conference to encourage me in my new ministry position as a children's ministry director; I came away from the conference with fresh vision, new friends, and many creative ideas! 

Laura and her boyfriend, Geoff, flew from NC to visit his brother and sister-in-law. I was happy to see Laura again and meet Geoff!
Laura and I went for a little hike close to Red Rocks Amphitheater.


On Sunday afternoon, Lisa and I went for a hike in Roxsborough State Park. It was a gorgeous (and warm!) day.





No comments: